Online giving is a quick and easy way to support the many ministries of Morrow Church, either on a regular basis or for special projects.
1. Go to your bank’s online checking area and select “Bill Pay” or “Online Payments” (or a similar option).
2. Select “Set up automatic or recurring payments.”
Some banks have a drop-down feature that lists frequent payees. If “Morrow Memorial UMC” or “Morrow Memorial United Methodist Church” is not listed, you can input the name.
When an account number is requested, put your name as the identifying donor. If mailing information is requested, put:
600 Ridgewood Road
Maplewood, NJ 07040-2161
3. Follow the rest of the instructions on your bank’s website.
Typically you’ll be directed to input the amount of the payment and the frequency of the automatic payments. Choose what works best for you (i.e., weekly, monthly, etc.).
Automatic payments can be stopped and resumed at your direction, so you can always make adjustments to your online giving as needed.
Please note that PayPal charges Morrow Church a fee of 2.9% + $0.30 per online donation. For instance, a donation of $500 would cost the church $14.80, making the value of the donation $485.20. When possible, please make your gifts through your bank’s online bill pay or by writing a check. Thank you.
1. Log into your personal PayPal account OR enter your personal information and credit card information.
Note: You can use PayPal to give to Morrow Church whether or not you have a PayPal account.
2. On the the next screen, indicate how you’d like your donation allocated.
Just click the link under “Morrow Church” that reads “How do you want it allocated?”