If you are or have been in a caregiving role for family, friends, and/or loved ones, we invite you to join us for our weekly small group, led by church member Tracy Carroll.
We meet online Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/511979708
We meet for prayer, discussion, and reflection. We welcome newcomers and drop-ins at any time.
Suggestions for Caregivers during self-isolation.
- Focusing Video— a guided experience designed to help you remove barriers that are keeping you from being alright.
- Calm — a free app you can download for meditation during the day, before bedtime and if you need to get back to sleep at night
- Musical Reflections— videos of contemplative and inspiring music.
- Listening to music— tune to different themed radio stations, Cable stations, or internet streaming to find the kind music that soothes and inspires you.
- Watching Movies and Television — old movies and TV programs may be relaxing. Other video services are available such as Kanopy, offered free by our libraries.
- Games— playing games on your smart phone can pass the time quickly. With some you can play with friends in the virtual world.
- Books — with libraries closed try online free services such as Libby or subscribe to Audible for ebooks and audiobooks
- Physical Fitness— walking and maintaining 6ft social distance with those you don’t live with is a good way to get exercise. Online video exercise programs are available for all ranges of physical abilities. Silver Sneakers and Senior Exercises online are two good resources.