Reserve a Room
We welcome the use of our facilities for meetings, concerts, lectures, workshops, and other special events by non-church-affiliated groups.
The cost of heat and air conditioning, lighting, insurance, etc., requires a contribution whenever use is requested outside of regular Morrow Church functions. We also require liability insurance and a fee for our custodian whenever an event occurs outside of our normal operating hours.
Available spaces include:
- Ivy Chapel, a small chapel space often used for dance and music recitals
- Sanctuary, a large gathering space typically used for performances
- Fellowship Hall, a large gathering space with a stage and adjoining kitchen space
- Kitchen, which typically requires special approval for use
- MacDonald Hall, a large gathering space located on the basement level of our grounds
- Second Mile Room, a cozy gathering space best used for small group meetings
- Media Center, a small library space suitable for small group gatherings and other meetings
- Music Room, which may be rented with or without piano access
To request a room reservation, submit a completed Facility Request Form and a signed copy of the Church Facility Use Policy to the church office.
For more information, including suggested donation amounts, or if you’d like to schedule a tour or discuss your event in more detail, contact the church office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 763-7676.
We look forward to hosting your special event!